This tech demo represents four months of work from our tiny team of two. We decided to tackle some of the most challenging aspects of development first to lay a good foundation to build on. This includes the AI/dinosaur and player interactions with each other and the world as well as a basic inventory and a unique weapon. By doing this we hoped it would give everyone a nice well rounded experience of what we want Crynosaurs to become. You may encounter a few bugs here and there but it’s still a very fun experience! Take your time and poke around a bit, there are a lot of neat surprises to discover. If you do find any bugs, please take a minute and report them to us in the comments section. Enjoy!
We’re aware of an AMD crash related to newer cards and working on a fix for this.
- Just unzip and run the Crynosaurs_TechDemo.bat file
- H key brings up an in game help menu
- Adjust video settings for rez/quality as needed from the menu – Esc
- Mouse scroll to equip spear the first time.
- [ ] – Brackets cycle through spawn points.
- \ – Change time of day
- Cryengine needs DX11 capable video card, and for this demo you need a 64bit OS.
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series(Latest drivers)
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz