- Just unzip and run the Crynosaurs_TechDemo.bat file
- H key brings up an in game help menu
- Adjust video settings for rez/quality as needed from the menu – Esc
- E – Flashlight
- Mouse scroll to equip spear the first time.
- [ ] – Brackets cycle through spawn points.
- \ – Change time of day
- Fixed – AMD Card Crash
- Fixed – Blinking when exiting and reloading level
- Added – Headlamp/Flashlight, battery slowly drains
- Added – Basic weather effects, clouds/rain in the morning
- Added – Green border around spears to spot easier
- Randomized spawner local and time of day
- Spears throw straighter
- Changed TRex Perception Levels
- Other misc AI tweaks
- Fixed – Image on screen when after eating mushroom
- Tweaks to sounds
- Cryengine needs DX11 capable video card, and for this demo you need a 64bit OS.
- NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series(Latest drivers)
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Dual-Core 2GHz or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz